SnowDog is a radically different alternative to the snowmobile tailored towards the hunter, trapper or fisherman who wants an affordable, compact and highly versatile snow machine. You can comfortably sit in a sled with all your stuff and ride wherever you want, or use it to go through a forest where a large vehicle won’t pass. It is unbelievable how many tasks it can do. Fishing and hunting will become more productive and enjoyable. With a friend like SnowDog, even hard work can be turned into a fun adventure.
To start moving or to select speed, use the throttle lever, which is located on the right side of the steering handle. Accelerate slowly in deep snow. Turning SnowDog is done by moving the the steering handle in the direction opposite to the turning. Stop the engine by releasing the throttle and turn switch in the "OFF" position.
- It`s compact: fits in the trunk of an SUV or a pickup truck
- It`s safe: max speed is limited to 20 miles/h
- It`s affordable: 1/3 the price of a snowmobile
- It`s agile: goes where a man, ATV or snowmobile would not pass
- It`s powerful: 7, 10, or 13 hp, hauls up to 650 lbs (350 kg) on snow
- Use all year round: goes through deep snow, ice, prairie or forest
- It`s reliable: 1-year warranty
- Economical: fuel consumption less than 0.5 gal per hour (5 liters for 100 km)
- Needs no registration¹, license, not a subject to vehicle taxes
¹ DNR registration may be required in some states.